Baptist Health Clinic/Therapy Center – Greenbriar AR
- Owner: Baptist Health
- Architect: Don Johnson
- Project Description: This project consisted of the ground up construction of a 9,000 sf facility. The structure was built utilizing a pre engineered metal building with an EIFS and stone veneer. One side of the building was finished out to be a Therapy Center and the other side as a medical clinic.
MedExpress - Benton, AR
- Owner: American Equity Development LLC & Urgent Care MSO
- Architect: Gerald R. Karle Architect
- Project Description: The MedExpress Benton project was completed ahead of schedule even while combating the snow, ice, and rain in February, March, and April. This was Corco's first MedExpress project and it was completed in record time and with an extremely low punch list. The project consisted of a 4,524 sf ground up building which featured a concrete foundation, pre-fabricated panelized structural wall system, with bar joist/deck roof structure. The exterior is clad with Nichiha panels. The interior was completely finished out within this project scope and timeline.
Arkansas Skin Cancer Center – Heber Springs, AR
- Owner: Arkansas Skin Cancer
- Architect: Williams & Dean
- Project Description: Ground up construction of new building for ASCC.